Atlanta Online Counseling is the perfect recipe for change: Combining the power of therapy with the convenience of technology!
While there are a lot of different approaches to counseling, Atlanta Online Counseling only provides Individual Counseling and the reason is simple: The focus here is solely on you. And Individual Counseling keeps it that way.
Now occasionally you might want your loved one to join in a session or two, but even then, the focus remains on you. It’s your session and you get to decide how to use it.
Counseling sessions may involve talk therapy, EDMR, Mindfulness Cognitive Therapy, or relaxation strategies. You might decide to try one or all of these during sessions:
- Mindfulness exercises to help you ground and become present to your thoughts, experiences, and feelings.
- Chair yoga poses to help you calm and relax.
- Expressive art activities to examine a problem from a different angle and gain new perspective for an on-going issue.
- EMDR to help you perceive yourself successfully in different situations.
Atlanta online Counseling is therapy on your terms: Your location, private, confidential, and highly personalized.
Why choose Atlanta Online Counseling?
- Great therapy without any of the hassle of traditional office-based counseling.
- You can be really comfortable! Yoga pants welcomed. Pajama pants are never judged. Fix a cup of tea and cozy up in your favorite chair with your sweet fur baby snuggling next to you as you participate in counseling using your tablet, smart phone, or laptop.
- Atlanta Online Counseling is always face-to-face through secure video sessions. You’ll be seeing a real person (no robots here!). Online counseling is never text or email counseling, so you get real-time help and support personalized just for you.
- We use a secure video platform that is easy to access and easy to use. If you can stream Netflix and use Facetime on your phone, you definitely have the tech skills for online counseling.
- You’ll receive expert counseling based on evidence-based treatment strategies and the latest interventions to help you defeat self-doubt, conquer stress, eliminate overwhelm, and silence your inner critic so that you feel confident and calm.
Typically we’ll see each other weekly for a scheduled 45-minute counseling session through secure video conference.
These scheduled sessions are reserved specifically for you. I respect you and your time. I will never overbook nor double-book your appointment. The time we set aside together is the time that I have committed my focus and attention to working with you.
Payment is due when you reserve your session time with me. Atlanta Online Counseling accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Because I reserve this time just for you, you must provide 72-hour notice to cancel your scheduled appointment with me to receive a refund.
Sessions may be purchased individually or as a monthly package. Because I run a busy practice, monthly packages are encouraged to ensure that you are able to reserve the same or similar session time each week convenient to your schedule.
If you’re ready to live confidently, then individual counseling with Atlanta Online Counseling is right for you.
Let’s do this! Schedule to get started.
Take note: Online counseling is not for everyone. Atlanta Online Counseling provides services to Georgia residents and ex-pats living internationally. Clients must be 18 and older to participate. People who have a history of serious mental health issues, such as schizophrenia, Bipolar or depression with psychotic features, suicide attempts, or personality disorder, would not necessarily be appropriate for online counseling. Individuals with active addiction or active alcohol abuse would also not be appropriate for online therapy until stability is established.